TITLE: Client Executive
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Canoe has created a new era in data operations. We are the first technology that automates highly frustrating, time-consuming, and costly manual workflows related to alternative investments and complex portfolios. Our proprietary SaaS-based technology intelligently recognizes, validates and reads unstructured investment data across asset classes, ownership structures and document types. With Canoe, our clients have smart, streamlined, and trusted data at their fingertips, enabling them to focus on what really matters. We offer a ground floor opportunity to join a team and the ability for you to share in our future success.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION: Canoe’s Client Executive will drive client success, product adoption and advocacy. As a key member of the Client Success team, you will play a crucial role in managing a book of revenue across client segments. This is a player-coach role and you will work with other team members to achieve and exceed group and company goals.
This position provides growth opportunities for motivated individuals who want to lead and be part of ground-breaking financial technology solutions.
MISSION CRITICAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build relationships with Canoe’s clients to drive successful long‐term partnerships.
- Execute relevant client success and renewal strategies.
- Foster product adoption through user training, understanding of client’ business goals and proactive day-to-day communication
- Serve as brand advocate to promote Canoe’s products.
- Become an expert in Canoe’s SaaS platform and value proposition.
- Develop proficiency with alternative investments industry concepts.
- Work collaboratively with Client, Product, Sales and Technology teams to promote product feedback and resolve client questions to ensure client success.
- Oversee client on-boardings.
- Make a positive impact on the team through leadership and best practices related to time management, organization, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to build client relationships, demonstrate passion for client success, articulate value and develop trust.
- High energy, optimistic and highly motivated professionals with excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and advocate at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Knowledge of buy-side, Private Equity and Hedge Funds terminology.
- Account management/sales experience in financial technology software.
- Prior experience with portfolio reporting and accounting systems a plus.
- 3-10+ years of relevant work experience in a client facing role.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree.
- High professional and personal standards.
- Hands-on and accountability driven mentality that takes pride in getting the job done accurately in a timely fashion.
- Intellectual curiosity, a mind for process, a love of data and a passion for problem solving
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- A comfort level with both giving and receiving respectful constructive critical feedback.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring any sponsorship for employment visa (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future. No OPT extensions.
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
Canoe is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.