TITLE: Client Success Associate
Canoe has created a new era in data operations. We are the first technology that automates highly frustrating, time-consuming, and costly manual workflows related to alternative investments and complex portfolios. Our proprietary SaaS-based technology intelligently recognizes, validates and reads unstructured investment data across asset classes, ownership structures and document types. With Canoe, our clients have smart, streamlined, and trusted data at their fingertips, enabling them to focus on what really matters. We offer a ground floor opportunity to join a team and the ability for you to share in our future success.
Canoe is looking for a Client Associate to support the firm’s client success efforts including: onboarding, support, training and relationship management. You will work directly with Client Executives and play a crucial role in delivering a first-class experience to our clients.
- Opportunity to develop expertise in alternative investments.
- A versatile client facing role in a rapidly-growing technology company with a great culture.
- Exposure to financial services, investment management and product management concepts.
- Ground floor opportunity to join a team that makes an impact on a daily basis.
- Stable funding base along with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Develop product and industry knowledge and be capable of articulating and understanding Canoe’s value proposition.
- Provide day-to-day service via email and phone to Canoe clients in organizations spanning the asset management spectrum.
- Respond to client questions, collect feedback and solve or escalate issues.
- Follow and develop internal processes to execute data onboardings in an organized, accurate and timely fashion.
- Educate users on Canoe functionality.
- Demonstrate an ability to differentiate between various alternative investments (such as Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds) and document types (such as Capital Account Statements and Fact Sheets).
- Improve and manage internal reporting dashboards.
- Attend meetings and provide support to senior team members as needed.
- Ensure CRM is up to date with relevant notes.
- Deliver high-quality results that have a material positive impact on client success.
- Set, manage, and communicate customer expectations – both internally and externally.
- Create an experience for our customers that transcends the standard customer-vendor relationship.
- Turn customers into life-long Canoe advocates.
- Excellent communication, project management and organization skills.
- Desire to work in a fast growing, client-facing and project management oriented role.
- Interest in financial technology software and the financial services industry.
- Familiarity with Private Equity and Hedge Funds terminology is a plus.
- 1-2 years of work experience.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring any sponsorship for employment visa (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future. No OPT extensions.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN PEOPLE:
- Integrity that adheres to, and encourages, high professional and personal standards.
- Execution and accountability driven mentality that takes pride in getting the job done accurately in a timely fashion.
- Intellectual curiosity, a mind for process and a drive for continual improvement.
- Ability to understand and translate business goals into actionable and measurable initiatives.
- Demonstrated passion for problem solving, a desire to help people and a client-centric focus.
- A comfort level with both giving and receiving respectful constructive critical feedback.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Our candidate discovery process generally constitutes the following key milestones: Phone Interview, Aptitude Test, and In Person Interview(s).
- Canoe is not able to sponsor foreign nationals for a work visa at this time. However, if you are a foreign national who is authorized to work in the US, we encourage you to apply.