TITLE: Client Success Associate
Canoe has created a new era in data operations. We are the first technology that automates highly frustrating, time-consuming, and costly manual workflows related to alternative investments and complex portfolios. Our proprietary SaaS-based technology intelligently recognizes, validates and reads unstructured investment data across asset classes, ownership structures and document types. With Canoe, our clients have smart, streamlined, and trusted data at their fingertips, enabling them to focus on what really matters. We offer a ground floor opportunity to join a team and the ability for you to share in our future success.
Canoe is looking for a Client Success Associate to drive new client onboardings, product adoption, and ongoing support efforts. You will report directly to the Director of Client Success and play a crucial role in delivering a first-class experience to our clients.
- A versatile client-facing role in a rapidly growing technology company with a great culture.
- Ground floor opportunity to join a growing team that makes an impact on a daily basis.
- An opportunity to develop expertise in alternative investments.
- Exposure to product management, asset management, business strategy and software engineering concepts.
- Stable funding base along with competitive salary and benefits.
- Provide day-to-day service via email and phone to Canoe clients in organizations spanning the asset management spectrum.
- Develop product and industry knowledge and be capable of articulating and understanding Canoe’s value proposition.
- Follow internal processes to execute data onboardings in an organized, accurate, and timely fashion.
- Respond to client questions, collect feedback, and solve or escalate tactical issues.
- Deliver high-quality results that drive positive outcomes for existing clients.
- Educate users on Canoe functionality through in-person or web-based training sessions.
- Attend meetings and provide support to senior team members as needed.
- Ensure CRM is up to date with relevant notes.
- Excellent communication, project management and organization skills.
- Desire to work in a fast growing, client-facing and project management oriented role.
- Interest in financial technology software and the financial services industry.
- Familiarity with Private Equity and Hedge Funds terminology is a plus.
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN PEOPLE:
- Integrity that adheres to, and encourages, high professional and personal standards.
- Execution and accountability driven mentality that takes pride in getting the job done accurately in a timely fashion.
- Intellectual curiosity, a mind for process and a drive for continual improvement.
- Demonstrated passion for problem solving, a desire to help people and a client-centric focus.
- A comfort level with both giving and receiving respectful constructive critical feedback.
- Positive relationship with change; showing an ability to adapt while staying focused on larger goals.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- The ability to identify and articulate goals and measurements for your and others’ success.
- Our candidate discovery process generally constitutes the following key milestones: Phone Interview, Aptitude Test, and In Person Interview(s).
- Canoe is not able to sponsor foreign nationals for a work visa at this time. However, if you are a foreign national who is authorized to work in the US, we encourage you to apply.