TITLE: Junior Sales Associate
Canoe has created a new era in data operations. We are the first technology that automates highly frustrating, time-consuming, and costly manual workflows related to alternative investments and complex portfolios. Our proprietary SaaS-based technology intelligently recognizes, validates and reads unstructured investment data across asset classes, ownership structures and document types. With Canoe, our clients have smart, streamlined, and trusted data at their fingertips, enabling them to focus on what really matters.
Canoe is looking for a Junior Sales Associate to generate leads, support sales growth, and optimize sales productivity. You will work directly with the Chief Revenue Officer to rapidly accelerate pipeline growth and early stage pipeline activity, and refine internal commercial processes. You will play a crucial role in growing the business within important client segments, as well as improving business transparency and team performance.
- Act as the front line for new prospects – managing in-bound lead requests, directly responding to requests for information, and qualifying prospective clients to position Sales team for success.
- Identify and prospect new clients across various segments, employing creative techniques to share Canoe’s message with potential clients and engage across mediums.
- Secure initial meetings or web-demos with potential clients for senior team members.
- Drive positive outcomes through diligent Proof of Concept execution and management.
- Attend prospective client meetings when available and provide support during the sales process to senior team members.
- Create prospecting and product email campaigns in coordination with marketing efforts and sales roadshows.
- Ensure CRM is up to date with relevant notes and outreach, and administering any process or workflow enhancements.
- Improve, manage, and distribute internal sales dashboards and commercial KPI reporting.
- Positive attitude, high-energy approach, tireless work ethic.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be process-driven, analytical, and highly attentive to detail.
- Desire to work in a client-facing role.
- Interest in financial technology software and allocator/institutional investment industry.
- Familiarity with Alternative Investment terminology a plus.
- Knowledge of CRM workflows and sales process a plus.
- Comfortable with Excel and working with large data sets a plus.
- 0-2 years of work experience.
Canoe is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Integrity that adheres to, and encourages, high professional and personal standards.
- Execution and accountability-driven mentality that takes pride in getting the job done.
- Intellectual curiosity, a mind for process and a drive for continual improvement.
- Demonstrated passion for problem solving, a desire to help people and a client-centric focus.
- A comfort level with both giving and receiving respectful constructive critical feedback.
- The ability to identify and articulate goals and measurements for your and others’ success.
- Our candidate discovery process generally constitutes the following key milestones: Phone Interview, Aptitude Test, In Person Interview(s), and a 30/60/90 Plan.
- Canoe is not able to sponsor foreign nationals for a work visa at this time. However, if you are a foreign national who is authorized to work in the US, we encourage you to apply.