TITLE: Talent Associate
Canoe has created a new era in data operations. We are the first technology that automates highly frustrating, time-consuming, and costly manual workflows related to alternative investments and complex portfolios. Our proprietary SaaS-based technology intelligently recognizes, validates and reads unstructured investment data across asset classes, ownership structures and document types. With Canoe, our clients have smart, streamlined, and trusted data at their fingertips, enabling them to focus on what really matters. We offer a ground floor opportunity to join a team and the ability for you to share in our future success.
Canoe is looking for an energetic and execution-focused professional to join our team as a Talent Associate. This role will be the first hire on our Talent team, and will be responsible for implementing efficient processes that drive recruitment and retention of top-tier individuals across Engineering, Sales, Client & Product Development, and Business Operations.
- A vital role in a rapidly-growing technology company with a great culture.
- Opportunity to build out processes that make an impact on a daily basis.
- Exposure to product management, asset management, business strategy and software engineering concepts.
- Stable funding base along with competitive salary and benefits.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to shape and execute the vision for the recruitment and retention of professionals.
- Develop an impactful framework that fosters continuous employee feedback, communication, and professional development opportunities.
- Create and manage a process to smoothly onboard and offboard professionals.
- Implement applicant tracking system.
- Contribute to creatively shaping and maintaining a company culture that attracts and retains the best talent.
- Implement innovative techniques to identify, assess, present and make recommendations on candidates.
- Implement performance management system.
- Work with other team members to prioritize hiring needs across the organization.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports outlining search status across the company.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- 2 to 6 years of talent acquisition experience.
- Experience working in a growing start up environment strongly preferred.
- Recent experience scaling teams from inception through high growth.
- Experience within a SaaS business, hiring across a range of roles including sales, client success, engineering, and operations is preferred.
- BA/BS required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring any sponsorship for employment visa (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future. No OPT extensions.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN PEOPLE:
- Integrity that adheres to, and encourages, high professional and personal standards.
- Execution and accountability driven mentality that takes pride in getting the job done accurately in a timely fashion.
- Zeal for the details.
- Intellectual curiosity, a mind for process and a drive for continual improvement.
- Demonstrated passion for problem solving, a desire to help people and a client-centric focus.
- A comfort level with both giving and receiving respectful constructive critical feedback.
- Positive relationship with change; showing an ability to adapt while staying focused on larger goals.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- The ability to identify and articulate goals and measurements for your and others’ success.
- Our candidate discovery process generally constitutes the following key milestones: Phone Interview, In Person Interview(s), Project then subsequent discussions when needed.
- Canoe is not able to sponsor foreign nationals for a work visa at this time. However, if you are a foreign national who is authorized to work in the US, we encourage you to apply.